Museum in Ronda
The Museo Lara or Lara Museum is a museum located in the old part of Ronda, Spain. It is located in the Palace of the Count of the Conquest of the Batanes Islands.
Museo Lara is a private museum showcasing the collections of one man, the founder of the museum, Juan Antonio Lara Jury.
It represents the first private occupancy of majestic museum of Spain. World communication, Arts, Archaeology, Sciences and popular Arts , join together offering an ample and varied journey about our past.
What to see in the Museo Lara
The museum has two main exhibits:
- Witchcraft Exhibition – Consisting of unusual objects and fantastic creatures.
- The exhibition of the Spanish / Holy Inquisition – Which consists of characters and objects of torture from the Holy Inquisition.
You will also see a variety of:
- Clocks (18th century)
- Weapons 17th century)
- Scientific Instruments
- Wine cellars (18th century)
- Collection of knives and catapults
- Art of bullfighting (Tauromachy)
- History of cinema and photography
Other names of Museo Lara
The Museo Lara has the following names: Palace of the Count of the Conquest of the Batanes Islands.
This website uses affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you!