Town Hall of Ronda
Historic Building in Ronda
The Town Hall of Ronda is also located in the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent.
It was originally constructed as a military prison in 1734, on the site of the old shops of the square and was originally used as militia headquarters. It has three floors and a basement, and its facade is decorated with arches and pillars.
Today it houses a police station, sundry administration offices and a public cafeteria open to all in its sotano or basement. The entrance way has a Mudejar-style ceiling designs, and the interior is spotted with archaeological finds from the toen and its surroundings.
The Town Hall of Ronda appears in our Complete Guide to Visiting Ronda !
This website uses affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you!
Visiting Town Hall of Ronda
- Museo del Bandolero (0.0) km
Museum in Ronda
- Plaza Duquesa de Parcent (0.0) km
Square in Ronda
- Church of Santa María la Mayor (0.0) km
Church and Historic Building in Ronda
- Murallas de Levante, Carmen & Cijara (0.1) km
City Walls in Ronda
- San Sebastian Minaret (0.1) km
Minaret in Ronda
- Casa del Gigante (0.2) km
Museum and Palace in Ronda
- Palacio de Mondragon (0.2) km
Gardens, Museum and Palace in Ronda
- Laurel Castle (0.2) km
Castle in Ronda
- Puerta de la Cijara (0.2) km
- Puerte de la Cijara (0.2) km
City Gate in Ronda